You may update your contact number and/or mailing address via our
You may request to book for Mammogram Screening if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Please click
here for Breast Screen Singapore eligibility guidelines.
- To make a new appointment, please submit your request via our
online appointment form.
- You may reschedule your appointment via the same link at least 3 working days before your appointment.
- Call: 6275-6443 (6-ASK-NHGD) if you need more information about mammogram appointments.
Tel: 6355 3000,
Mondays to Fridays: 8am to 4.30pm
Saturdays: 8am to 12.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Please note that for acute conditions, only same day appointments are allowed. You can also make a same day appointment via
- If you wish to change your existing appointment for other services, please call at least
one working day in advance.
- For changing a Dental Appointment, please call us at 6355 3000 at least
3 working days in advance before your appointment date. (Eg.: If your Dental appointment is on a Friday, please call us on Tuesday before 4:30pm)
Thank you for entrusting the National Healthcare Group Polyclinics with your healthcare needs. We would love to hear about your experience by completing the
Patient Experience Survey.
You may share your feedback by calling our patient relations officers at 6496 6767, or drop us a message by clicking this
We appreciate your valuable feedback as they help us improve our
services. We believe that courtesy and mutual respect will strengthen
positive relationships between us and our patients. Please note that we
reserve the right not to respond to correspondence that contain
offensive language or derogatory content.
Please visit the Healthcare Mediation Scheme
website if you wish to consider mediation.