Our polyclinics carry out various treatment procedures:
- Ventolin nebulization for asthmatic attacks.
- Tepid sponging for high fever in young children below 4 years of age
- Change of naso-gastric (feeding) tubes for patients who are not bed-bound. The tube has to be provided by the patient or his family.
- Change of urinary catheters for patients who are not bed-bound. The catheter and urine bag has to be provided by the patient or family.
Our nurses administer wound dressing for:
- Acute wounds e.g. lacerations, minor burns, ulcers, operation sites, stitches and staple removals
- Chronic wounds e.g. pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers and breakdown of surgical wounds
Polyclinics with this service: